The Newman Center now has a Parish Nurse...
Renee Johnson, RN
FREE, CONFIDENTIAL, AND FRIENDLY!
- Newman Center (use East door by East parking lot)
- Promote the health and well-being of the NDSU student community as an advocate for holistic health: body, mind and spirit, while integrating faith and reason.
- Individual counseling on health-related issues
- Health education – both individual and group
- Health screening for students/parishioners
- Refer and assist with needed health services, utilizing community resources
- Create support groups within the parish community
- Make hospital or home visits if needed.
- YES! They will be treated with dignity in a non-judgmental, confidential atmosphere.
- FREE PREGNANCY TESTS AND COUNSELING AVAILABLE
-Yes, all resources are free. Stop by and check our books, pamphlets, etc.
- Support for health care professional students
- Provide nursing students with volunteer opportunities