We need 24 life savers to share the gift of life on Sunday, March 25th with local patients in need!
To Schedule an Appointment...
Contact Emily Zikmund @ 701-331-4435
or CLICK HERE
- -- All blood types are needed!
- -- First time donors are always welcome, even if they don’t know their blood type!
- -- The blood draw itself is the shortest part of the blood donation process (it typically takes less than 10 minutes!). The entire process from the health history interview to the refreshments at the end is typically 45 minutes-1 hour.
- -- A typical adult has 10-12 pints of blood in their body, and when you donate, we collect 1 pint, which can actually impact 3 different patients!
- -- Up to 90% of us will either know of someone or personally be on the receiving end of a blood transfusion at some point in our lives, but only 5% of the population donates!
- -- The #1 reason someone hasn’t donated blood before, is because someone has never asked them.
United Blood Services is the sole provider of blood and blood products to patients in almost 70 area hospitals. Patients include preemies, surgery patients, accident victims and those battling cancer. Thank you again for your partnership in our mission of saving lives! To meet the daily needs, 250 blood donors are needed every day!