Lent With Me
Lent is a wonderful opportunity for us to prepare our hearts and offer sacrifices and prayers in preparation for our commemoration of Christ's Passion, Death, and Resurrection during Holy Week.
We invite you to join us as we enter into the season of Lent in 3 key ways: Prayer, Fasting, and Almsgiving. We have numerous opportunities for students to join our community as we take up our crosses and grow in holiness during this time in the life of the Church.
- Join a Lenten Bible Study
- Thursday Night Daily Mass with Prayer Teams
- Pray the Rosary before Masses
- Stations of the Cross on Fridays at 7pm
- Attend the Koinonia Retreat April 5th-7th (Register Here)
- Holy Week Fast (Contact FOCUS team for more info)
- Technology fast
- Break free from pornography (Resources Here)
- Rice Bowl
- Service opportunity at the New Life Center
- Fundraising for the Bike Race